Thursday, April 23, 2015

Bring on the DIRT!




So....the dirt arrived....








...a LOT of dirt. 

I spent hours shoveling dirt and moving it to the back. Well worth it - it's awesome dirt and I can't wait to get plants into it. But....yeah...it was a lot of dirt!



I filled the box and we had another box full left...that I'm still moving to the back yard. heheheh



Shana said, "Maybe we should build another box?" This sent me thinking about buying more wood for another box, then having too much wood left, so we buy more dirt....   :)

I started plotting out the Fairy Garden area as well. Talia and Seneca and interested in it, but not part of it yet fully. We'll see how it goes in the future. They might be more into it when there's more stuff for them to play with. 


Next step....plants!

No comments:

Post a Comment